Fischer Core Series - Stainless Steel
Featured Product from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
- Corrosion and radiation resistance
- Decontamination and sterilization performance
- Easy to handle with gloves
The new Stainless Steel connectors: ultra-resistant, sterilizable, ideal for use in extreme environments
- Premium grade 316L stainless steel
- Outstanding chemical, temperature and radiation resistance
- IP68 sealed solutions
- 360° EMC shielding
- Premium materials for best radiation resistance (316L, PEEK, EPDM)
- High corrosion resistance
- Wide range of body styles & sizes
- Remote handling for robotic friendly operation and custom solutions
- PCB, Solder, Crimp contacts
- Completely sterilizable (Auto clave, EtO, gamma radiation, Steris® or Sterrad®), Cidex
- Decontamination fluids compatible (decon 90, RBS 25)
The new Fischer Core Series Stainless Steel connectors are made of premium-grade stainless steel - the best on the market. They have been specially designed for areas where long-term, reliable solutions in extreme environments are required - such as nuclear and energy, medical, and food processing applications. They are not only safe, but also easy to clean, easy to handle and highly versatile.
Made of 316L stainless steel, polyether ether ketone (PEEK), and ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM), they offer the best radiation and corrosion resistance, while ensuring consistently high performance even in high temperatures. The connectors also allow microbiological sterilization and radioactive decontamination.
The Stainless Steel connectors are fully customizable and configurable. You can choose the size, body style, plugs and contact block (PCB, solder or crimp contacts, 2-15 pins) you need for your unique requirements. There are both sealed or unsealed options available, including IP68, and 360° EMC shielding can be added. The connectors can be handled easily with gloves, allowing simple movements for mating, unmating and fully controlling the operations, thanks to the patented industry standard push-pull locking system. The user can also operate the connecting solution remotely, for example in a glass box, using a teleoperator or robot in hazardous or contaminated environments.
Our experienced design team is available to help you design and implement the solution that best meets your specific needs in different applications.