MiniMax™ Series Connectors
Featured Product from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
The Fischer MiniMax™ Series increases the performance of miniature rugged devices, handling more mixed signal and power connections in a unique combination, allowing design engineers to save up to 45% space and to reduce weight by up to 75% compared to standard connectors with a similar contact size.
This innovative, first-to-market, high density miniature solution is ideally suited for handheld or body-worn applications when space is limited; it provides more functionality into smaller devices and lowers the total cost of ownership.
The Fischer MiniMax™ Series is available in two sizes, 06 and 08, with receptacles of 10 mm and 12 mm footprint respectively. Available in three locking systems (push-pull, screw and quick-release), they are easy to connect and disconnect up to 5,000 times. Configurations range from 4 to 24 contacts.
Tested for high-speed protocols such as USB 3.0 (new), HDMI and data transfer up to 10Gb/s, the series also addresses the growing market need for higher data transmission rates.
- Save up to 45% space
- Replace multiple connectors with only one
- Ultra compact interconnect solutions
- Reduce weight up to 75%
- Improve performance for hand held, body-worn devices or air-born applications
- Solve device miniaturization challenges
- IP68 sealing mated and unmated
- High number of mating cycles
- Transfer data up to 10Gb/s
- NEW: Dedicated contact block for USB 3.0
- Unique combination of signal & power
- Lower total cost of ownership
- Various locking systems, cabling & overmolding solutions