Miniature high-speed data connectivity
Featured Product from Fischer Connectors, Inc.
Miniature high-speed data connectivity: Fischer MiniMaxTM Series now available with AWG24 Ethernet and IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h
Fischer Connectors, the global connectivity solution provider of high-performance circular connector and cable assemblies, continues to push the boundaries of technological innovation in rugged miniaturization, high-speed data transmission, and sealing.
Several new extensions to the ultra-dense Fischer MiniMax™ Series, increasing its usability in many applications, are available as of April 2018:
- High-speed AWG24 Ethernet data transfer
- Enhanced IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h
- Hexagonal body style
- Anthracite coating with <5mΩ panel grounding
The result of these innovations is exceptional performance in a very small connector, addressing the growing need for higher data transmission in such markets as medical, unmanned vehicles, industrial, instrumentation, and defense – to name only a few.
Fischer MiniMaxTM Series – key features
• 4 to 24 signal & power contacts
• Size 06 in 10 mm diameter, size 08 in 12 mm
• Up to 45% smaller and 75% lighter
• Can replace multiple large connectors
High-speed data transfer
• Tested for high-speed protocols USB 3.0, HDMI – new Ethernet with 8 AWG24 contacts
• Data transfer of up to 10 Gb/s
• IP68 sealing – new standard down to 20m/24h
• 5,000 mating cycles
• 1,000 hours salt mist spray
Choice of three locking systems: push-pull, quick-release and screw.
New shape of body style: hexagonal
New standard color: anthracite
Available as a pre-cabled solution.