Explosion proof with a capital E
Featured Product from Fluidwell bv
HART Registered: The E018 Flow Monitor / Totalizer and the specific Device Description (DD) have been successfully validated by the HART Communication Foundation, thus meeting the requirements to be officially: “HART REGISTERED”. This guarantees it will operate hassle free with all registered "DD enabled host" systems. The specific DD allows access to every single menu setting. Fluidwell raises the user-friendly configuration to a new level!
New added value
HART communication is one of the most popular industrial protocols today, due to the wide installed base of 4 - 20mA systems throughout the world. The Explosion proof E018 with HART offers a reliable solution for applications where you want to benefit from the digital communication with intelligent field devices over existing analog loops. Save time, cost and aggravation with the simple configuration, setup and troubleshooting. Optimize your process by transmitting the accurate measurement values to your smart control / monitoring systems.
Explosion proof to the max!
The robust Stainless Steel 316L E-Series is designed with a focus on your safety. It’s beyond fulfilling the rules for hazardous area approvals, because the environment is often much tougher than explosion proof requirements demand. Experiencing flaws in your processes due to rain, snow, salty atmospheres (offshore) or early wear? Watch our durable E-Series totalizers deliver accurate measurement while withstanding the harshest conditions and bringing you ease of use.
A solid die cast aluminum enclosure with the same ingress protection rating is available for cost effective applications.
Hazardous area information
The E-Series have been certified according ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA C-US with an ambient temperature of -40°C to +70°C (-40°F to +158°F).
- The ATEX markings are:
- Gas: [Ex] II 2 G Ex d IIC T6 Gb
- Dust: [Ex] II 2 D Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- The IECEx markings are:
- Gas: Ex d IIC T6 Gb
- Dust: Ex tb IIIC T85°C Db
- The FM and CSAC-US markings are:
- XP (Explosion-proof): Class I, Division 1, Grps A, B, C, D.
- DIP (Dust-Ignition-proof): Class II/III, Division 1, Groups E, F and G. Class I, Zone 1, AEx d IIc T6 Gb, Zone 21, AEx tb IIIC T85°C Db.
- Officially “HART REGISTERED” by the HART Communication Foundation.
- SMART communication over existing, installed base 4 - 20 mA analog instrumentation loops.
- Explosion proof available: ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSAC-US approval for gas and dust applications.
- Galvanically isolated, loop powered 4 - 20mA output according to the linearized flow rate.
- Programming can be done by your own crew, saving cost and aggravation.
Know one, know them all!
- Resistant to harsh weather conditions (rain, snow, salty atmospheres, temperatures of -40°C/-40°F to +80°C/+178°F).
- Simple configuration by using the HART communication protocol.
- Optimize your process by transmitting the accurate measurement values to your SMART control / monitoring systems.
- Fifteen point linearization of the flow curve - with interpolation.
- Clear flashing LED backlight in case of an alarm.
- For Intrinsically Safe applications we recommend our F018 Flow Monitor / Totalizer.
- E018 Registration at the HART Communication Foundation, with certificates
- Product page - Explosion Proof E018 Flow monitor / Totalizer