High Performance bearings for Automotive
Featured Product from GGB
Many features that contribute to the safety and comfort of the modern vehicle rely on selecting the ideal automotive bearings to meet strict criteria for the design, function and performance of the application. GGB provides more than 50 auto bearing solutions for automotive applications.
High Performance bearings for Automotive applications
Even in the most demanding environments, customers benefit from the low friction, high wear resistance and the exceptional reliability of GGB automotive bearings for applications including wipers, convertible tops, interiors, struts, levers, pedals and many more including:
- Steering Systems: yoke support, steering column, gear pump bearings
- Transmissions: rear output shaft, main shaft and reverse idler bearings, clutches, pumps, solenoids, planetary gear sets, gear shifting forks
- Seats: seat recliner and height adjuster mechanisms
- Axles: driveline systems, kingpins
- Brake Systems
- Hinges: door, trunk and hood hinges, door checkers
- Engine Management: water and oil pumps, belt tensioners, pulley dampers, compressors
- Struts and Shock Absorbers
Connect with us on our social media channels:
Watch>>>GGB — Your Bearing Solutions Provider
GGB is the world’s leading manufacturer of high-performance, self-lubricating and prelubricated bearings with production facilities in the U.S., Germany, France, Brazil, Slovakia and China. The company serves more than 50,000 customers worldwide in a broad spectrum of applications and industries including automotive, fluid power, agricultural and construction equipment, sports and recreation equipment, renewable energy, primary metals and general industrial. Its product offerings include metal-polymer, solid polymer, filament wound and metal bearings and bushing blocks. Also provided are industry-leading R&D and testing capabilities, flexible manufacturing, superior technical support and a global network of distributors.