tScan16™ - 16 T1/E1 Rx Only Ports
Featured Product from GL Communications, Inc.
GL's tScan16™ is a high-density T1/E1 board with 16 ports and the newer PCIe (x1) bus interface. The sixteen T1/E1 ports are Receive-only ports optimized for high performance voice and data capture, monitoring, and analysis requirements.
tScan16™ extends the family of GL’s T1/E1 platforms with greater density, increased ports, and reduced power.
Increased Performance with 64-bit Support
GL’s T1/E1 analyzers supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications. 64-bit support improves the performance of Protocol Analysers viz., ISDN, ISUP, GSM and allow users to monitor Hundreds to Thousands of Signalling Links simultaneously and continuously. Also, provides improved processing and response time for Statistics, Call Data Records, Search and other such functions.
Enhanced CCA application allows better processing and response time for multiple instances of CCA applications for long run tests. Similarly, all basic Intrusive and Non Intrusive applications such as BERT, Monitoring Applications, Oscilloscope, Spectral Display etc provide better processing and response time for multiple instances of monitoring and simulations windows.
- Software selectable 16 Rx Only T1 or E1 interfaces
- PCI Express x1 Lane/Board
- Convenient High Density Cabling
- Monitor T1/E1 line conditions such as frame errors, bipolar violations, alarms, frequency, power level, and clock (or frame/bit) slips.
- Comprehensive analysis of ISDN, SS7, Frame Relay, Multilink Frame Relay, PPP and Multilink PPP, HDLC, and many more protocols
- All protocol analyzers now include frame length in protocol statistics selection choice for data link layer
- Comprehensive analysis of Voice, Data, Fax, Protocols, and Digital signals, including Echo and Voice Quality testing
- Call Recording, Analysis, and Monitoring for hundreds to thousands of calls in one platform
- Most all “Rx Applications” are available with tScan16™.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows® operating system.
- Protocol Analysis: ISDN, HDLC, SS7, GSM, GPRS, UMTS, Frame Relay, ATM, PPP, TRAU, T1 Facility Data Link , E1 Maintenance Data Link (Sa HDLC, and SSM), and more
- WCS Modules: Rx files, digits, Multi-channel BERT, DSP operations, Dynamic DSP capability
- Capture & Analysis : DTMF / MF / MFCR2, Digits, Tones, Voice, Modem, Raw Data
- Call Data Records
- Voice Band Analysis Software
- Multi-Channel BERT
- Protocol Identifier
- Signaling Transitions Recording
- Real-time Strip Chart
- Real-time Multichannel Audio Bridge
- Multiplex / Demultiplex Software
- Network Surveillance, Voice Quality Testing
- Echo and Delay Measurements