Network Surveillance System for IP, Wireless, TDM
Featured Product from GL Communications, Inc.
Web based network surveillance system for IP, Wireless, and TDM Networks.
The network backbone contains a wealth of information that can be monitored and collected to support diagnostic, troubleshooting, and fraud prevention activities. Surveillance of network characteristics is becoming more important than ever before. Few important aspects of network surveillance include, Performance Monitoring, Security, Fraud Prevention, Physical Layer monitoring, Billing Verification, Remote Protocol Analysis, Failure Prediction, Traffic Engineering, Call Quality Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
GL's Passive Network Monitoring and Diagnostic Systems support operators, and service providers to perform all the above functions. The network monitoring systems facilitate real-time analysis, historical storage, retrieval, querying, and display of Call Detail Records (CDRs) by non-intrusively connecting to TDM, Optical, or IP networks. Currently supported protocols include LTE, IMS, UMTS IuCS, UMTS IuPS, VoIP (SIP, SIGTRAN, H.323, MAP, CAP, MGCP, MEGACO), SS7, ISDN, CAS, TRAU and GSM.
Typically, this requires protocol analysis probes for capturing physical layer, signalling call flows, and voice/data traffic, and a central system comprised of a database engine, web server, and NetSurveyorWeb™ (PKV170), a web-based application, to facilitate data storage and retrieval through web browser clients.
GL also offers NetSurveyorWeb™ Lite (PKV169) a cost effective, Simple Plug & Play connection, which is an integrated and simplified web-based system that is distributed at probe level.
GL provides a variety of solutions for network wide monitoring and surveillance solutions Few of them are outlined below
- IP Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive / non-intrusive) - SIP, RTP, H.323, SIGTRAN, MAP, CAP, INAP, MGCP, MEGACO
- Wireless Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive / non-intrusive) - LTE / VoLTE, Diameter, IMS, UMTS, and GSM
- TDM and Optical Network Monitoring and Surveillance System (passive / non-intrusive probes) - SS7, ISDN, CAS, GSM, TRAU
- Digital T1 / E1 Line Monitoring, Testing, and Diagnostic System
Key Benefits of NetSurveyorWeb™
- Ability to identify and analyze CDR using Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Ability to listen to the Voice calls
- Set alarm conditions and generate alerts of different types like email alert, visual alert, audible alert, or even log into tables for future analysis
- Reports are displayed both in tabular and graphical formats; customize reports and graphs based on SQL queries
- Graphs provided for Call Completion Ratio, Answer Call, Listening MOS, Conversational MOS, Failure Cause, and Call Duration
- Real-time data displays information such as called number, calling number, source & destination IP address, RTP packet details, call flow graph, frame decodes and more
- Apply single or multiple filters for data analysis; use logical operators between filters
- Ability to export both graphical and tabular reports view as PDF
- Ability to export the call detail records displayed based on time filter or record index as PDF and CSV.
- Comprehensive analysis from overall network health to detailed protocol monitoring
- Call Detail Records, fraud detection and location, remote protocol analysis and troubleshooting, real-time signaling monitor, traffic optimization engineering, and statistics.
- Determine actual call signaling routes to verify network functionality under all situations including congestion and loss of SS7 nodes.
- Revenue and billing verification, alarm monitoring, intrusive testing.
- Quality of service measurements, call trace and recording.