Establishing an in-house calibration service represents an investment in facilities, equipment and trained personnel but grants you TOTAL control over all of your calibration process as well as saves you time and money over the long term. The Gagemaker In-House MIC TRAC™ 4000 Series Precision Gage Calibration System enables you to inspect parts, calibrate and track a wide variety of gage styles, including ring and plugs. This innovative high precision metrology system with 1.00″ travel guarantees extremely high accuracies to ±.00005 and a resolution of .00001″ (traceable to the NIST appropriate national standard). This system also enables you to track and maintain gage history as well as produces calibration certificates.In-House Precision Gage Calibration System- MIC TRAC™ 4000 Series
The MIC TRAC™ Calibration System is an electronic, adjustable measurement center that inspects ring and plug gages, presets indicator style gages, and calibrates a variety of hand-held inspection gages.
The MT-4000 measurement system includes the base unit, which houses 2 precision optical scales. These glass scales give the MT-4000 systems a precision measuring capability with accuracies to .00002”. The base unit includes receiver pads and anvils that are manufactured and precision ground to within .00001” to provide parallel surfaces for measuring. The MT-4000 also contains a weight system that supplies the necessary measuring forces to meet national standards.
Several models of the MT-4000 are available. The standard MT-4000 includes a desktop computer containing digital readout software, CERTIFI. Other packages includes the digital readout software and two more functions in the software that provide very powerful tools to inspect parts, calibrate gages and track gages. The functions consist of a computerized digital readout , calibration report writer and a database for tracking gage information.
For gage calibration, the MIC TRAC™ measurement system can include the CAL-PAK, as an option. CAL-PAK is an assortment of fixtures that attach to the base unit for holding gages securely during the calibration process. Proper positioning of the gage improves the accuracy of the calibration and provides more consistent results.
To help you with your decision process, we’ve created a quick and easy Return on Investment Calculator based on the PGC-12-W2 MIC TRAC Package (12″ MT-4000 and accessories) and the number of calibrations (each instance of each gage) you do per year below.
- Delivers the highest accuracy in a controlled environment.
- Tracks & retrieves gage history, certifications, calibration dates and renewal information
- Calibrates your ring and plug gages regularly with TDWIN™ thread calculation software
- Produces computerized digital readouts, calibration reports and certificates
- Avoids calibration service “turnaround times” by having your own system in place
- Offers a huge variety of accessories for unmatched versatility in measurement capabilities
- Accuracies to .00005″ (.508 µ ) traceable to the NIST
- Ultra Precision Scale with 1.00″ Travel and Resolution of .00001″
- Houses Two Precision Optical Glass Scales Enabling its Precision Measuring Capability
- Includes Receiver Pads and Anvils that are Manufactured and Precision Ground to .00001″
- Electronic Adjustable Measurement Master with Ranges from 0″ to 12″ (Units Up to 60″ Ranges)
- Dell Desktop Computer with CERTIFI™Calibration Software which Produces Calibration Reports, ReCal Stickers and Gage Usage History
- Adjustable Tilt Support Table to Accommodate Many Applications
- Assortment of Fixtures to Hold Various Types of Gages During Calibration
- Provides Critical Thread Dimensions for Manufacturing & Inspection using TDWIN™ Software
- Documented Calibration Procedures for Your Lab
- Requires Closely Monitored Environment held at 68°F with relative humidity not to exceed 50%