Composite Core Product Finder
Featured Product from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
Find the best composite core product for your application. Search through the wide range of flame-retardant LAST-A-FOAM® polyurethane foams with our Product Finder feature.
Filter products by:
- Compressive Strength
- Max Use Temperature
- Shear Strength
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion
General Plastics Composite Core foam is always uniform in density, weight, thickness and cell structure. Our unique formulations offer a compelling alternative to traditional core materials, such as thermoplastic foam, honeycomb, wood, and metal.
- Strong, durable and dependable
- ideal for the fiberglass-infusion process
- Chemically resistant
- low resin uptake resulting from fine cell structure
- Resin transfer molding
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding
- Aircraft interior sandwich core parts
- Composite panel cores
- Models and design prototypes
- Vacuum form dies and mold patterns
- Insulated doors and windows
RIGID & FLEXIBLE POLYURETHANE FOAM AND BUILD-TO-PRINT COMPOSITE PARTS
For over 75 years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM® closed- and open-cell polyurethane foam products provide a high strength-to-weight ratio and extraordinary versatility, with absolute consistency from order to order, guaranteed.
From the oceans’ depths to deep space, we shape great ideas into reality.