9-24 VDC, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
Product Announcement from GRI Pumps (A Gorman-Rupp Company)
Magnetic Drive Circulation Pumps - the Integrity Series™
Designed for the circulation and transfer of fluids, GRI’s Integrity Series Magnetic Drive Circulation Pumps offer a flexible and robust pumping solution to OEM fluid circulation applications. By manufacturing the motors and the majority of the pump’s components in-house, GRI has the flexibility to precisely configure an Integrity Series pump to meet an OEM’s specific flow and pressure requirements.
Originally designed for a medical thermal therapy application, the Integrity Series pumps has been proven in many markets and applications throughout the world:
- Alternative Energy (Fuel Cells, Solar Thermal)
- Beverage Dispensers
- Chillers and coolers, coolant
- Computer/Electronics Cooling
- Fluid circulation/recirculation devices
- Glycol/Water mixture applications
- Hydronic Systems
- Laser Systems
- Medical Devices
- Printing and Imaging
- Transportation (Automotive, Marine, Public Transit, Rail, RV's)
- UL 778: Motor-Operated Water Pumps (INTG3 Series)
- NSF 61: Potable Water (INTG3 Series)
- NSF 372: Lead Content (INTG3 Series)
- NSF 169: Special Purpose Food Equipment and Devices (Option Available)
Features & Options:
- Variable Speed Pump
- 9-24 VDC, Brushless DC Integrated Motor
- Magnetically Coupled (Sealless, no leaks)
- Optional remote third wire (Controlled by a nominal 0-5 volt DC signal)
- Optional Tachometer feedback
- Optional submersibility
- Compact, lightweight design
- Only one moving part: impeller assembly
- No motor bearings
- Low power consumption
- Quiet operation
- Long life
- Multiple suction/discharge configurations (INTG3)
- Variable positioning base
- Optional rubberized base
- Optional extreme hot & cold temperature compatibility: Consult Factory
- Multiple OEM options
Since 1953: Not Just Pumps, Pumping Solutions
There are many variables that must be considered when specifying a magnetic drive pump for an OEM application. At first glance you may not find a pump that meets your exact requirements. GRI recommends that you contact our Technical Sales Staff to discuss your project so that the right pump can be specified. Many times we will customize an existing pump to meet your needs or design a new pump according to your system’s exact specifications.
The Importance of Specifying a Pump Early in the OEM Design Process
Check out GRI’s “Emphasis On Pumps” article in the October 2013 issue of MDT magazine. Knowing the specific fluid pumping requirements of an application upfront in the development process is important. Unfortunately many device and system designers neglect to consider the fluid pumping requirements until late in the design process.
Many times a designer will have to perform costly alterations to systems or devices to make their design compatible with a pump chosen late in the design process. Being that many times a pump is the “heart” of a system, it makes sense to begin the specification process early rather than later. Careful planning saves not only time and money, but also headaches.
Fluid pumps for the Original Equipment Market
Serving the Original Equipment Manufacturer since 1953, Gorman-Rupp Industries’ reputation and success have been built on innovative fluid pump designs, customer service, and providing products to meet the exact specifications of our customers.
GRI’s fluid pumping knowledge and expertise comes from working with domestic and international partners in a variety of markets and OEM applications for over 60 years. Whether it is replacing an existing pump or working with you on a new OEM fluid pumping application, GRI’s proven concepts and engineered designs will provide a unique solution to your fluid pumping dilemma.
Custom Design and Manufacturing of fluid pumps for the OEM market, Bellows Metering Pumps, Magnetic Drive Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Oscillating Pumps, Gear Pumps, OEM Pumps