HORIBA Vapor Concentration Monitor IR-300
Featured Product from HORIBA Instruments, Inc.
The in-line IR-300 Series measures and reports the precursor concentration in real time giving the user the following benefits:
- Optimise process control to produce more high-grade devices
- Improve device yield and reduce scrap
- Improve reproducibility
- Know when a bubbler will require exchanging
- Extend MTTA
- Reduce unplanned interventions
- Reduce valuable precursor waste
Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD) process is widely used in the manufacture of LEDs, optical devices and other components.