Hannay Reels Spray Non-Corrosive Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay's Spray Non-Corrosive (SNC) Series reels, constructed primarily of 304-grade stainless steel, are designed specifically for lawn care, agriculture, horticulture, pest control, power washing and other spray-related industries.
Competitively priced and comparable in weight to aluminum construction, the SNC series provides a significant advantage in strength and protection in corrosive environments. These reels are designed to handle a variety of applications, including water, pesticides and fertilizer mixes.
- Lightweight, low-profile reels designed for hose lengths up to 500 ft.
- Primarily 304 SST construction, including discs, axle hub and welded frame.
- Non-SST components: Drum (Aluminum), Swivel Joint, Bearings (Plated).
- Manual (direct crank) reels include both pin lock and 3-position cam-lock drag brake.
- Electric rewind reels (denoted by letter ‘E’ at end of model) feature plated chain/sprocket drive with guard.
- Standard inlet: 90° full-flow swivel, 1/2" FNPT threads. Standard outlet: 1/2" FNPT threads.
- Standard pressure rated to 3000 psi (207) bar. Higher pressures available, consult factory.
- Optional aluminum stackable frame available (for manual rewind reels).
- Optional SST rollers and roller mounting brackets.
- Drum, swivel joint and bearings all upgradeable to SST, specify when ordering.
- Power rewind reels: Motor available in 12 or 24VDC, as well as 115VAC.
- Power Washing
- Pest Control
- Lawn Care
- High Pressure needs