Hannay Reels 4000 Series For Fuel And Fire
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Ideal for fuel dispensing, fire protection and chemical transfer operations, the 4000 Series from Hannay Reels comes in manual or power rewind options. The lightweight, compact crank is made for long-length 3/4” or 1” hoses and features a removable direct crank. This series can withstand pressure up to 2,000 psi and temperatures up to 250° F (121° C). Optional rollers are available with the 4000 Series.
- Lightweight, compact reels designed for long lengths of hose in manual and power rewind.
- Direct crank rewind is removable.
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Manual reels include: cam-lock drag brake, spring-actuated pin lock.
- Comet brake is standard on power rewind reels.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
- Optional rollers: specify roller position when ordering.
- Pressures to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Fuel dispensing
- Water supply
- Fire protection
- Chemical transfer