Hannay Reels N500 Spring Rewind Hose Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The compact N500 spring rewind hose reels from Hannay are made for high-pressure applications. The narrow base saves space, but the reels are still durable enough to handle up to 10,000 psi and 1/4” to 3/8” ID high pressure hoses. The non-sparking ratchet assembly and 4-way roller assembly comes standard, while different threads, constant tension and roller positions can be configured upon request.
- Compact frame and narrow base.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet: 90° swivel joint, 1/4" female NPT threads; 3/8" female NPT threads are optional and must be specified.
- Standard outlet: 1/4" female NPT threads; 3/8" female NPT threads are optional and must be specified.
- Other threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Standard pressure of 10,000 psi (689 bar), product temperatures from -40° F to +250° F (-40° C to +121° C); optional 1/4" 3000 psi (207 bar), or 3/8" 3000 psi (207 bar) or 8000 psi (552 bar) are available upon request.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- SR and VR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the right, TR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the left. Optional configurations are available, must specify.
- Constant tension is available consult factory.
- Chassis Grease