Hannay Reels 1100 Series
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The Hannay Reels 1100 Series portable model is ruggedly manufactured to sustain the roughest of working conditions. The 1100 is ideal in countless applications requiring the transport of hose, including washdown and spray which requires live hose connection.
- Continuous flow reels with swivel joint inlet, fluid hub, and outlet riser
- Direct crank rewind and cam-lock drag brake.
- Removable steel handlebar
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads; Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads
- Pressures to 3,000 psi (207 bar); Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C)
- Standard 1100 model comes with rubber tires, over-sized pneumatic tires are available specify model AT1100 when ordering
- Garden Hose Reel Version available (specify model GH1100); optionally available with stainless steel hub and bearings, along with a green powder coat finish – must specify when ordering. All prefix “GH” reels come standard with a 5’ lead-in hose.
- Grounds Maintnenance
- Lawn Care
- Garden Use