Hannay Reels 2000 Series For Dual Hoses
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The 2000 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels from Hannay Reels feature two swivel joint inlets and two outlet risers to handle two hoses of equal length. Standard inlets are 90° ball bearing swivel joints and standard outlets are 1/2" female NPT threads. Ideal for hydraulics and spray painting applications, the 2000 Series withstands pressure up to 3,000 psi and temperatures up to 400° F (204° C).
- Two swivel joint inlets and two outlet risers to handle two equal lengths of hose.
- Chain-drive crank rewind or chain and sprocket rewind powered by an electric or compressed air motor.
- MX crank rewind reels have pinion brake as standard.
- Power rewind reels are not supplied with a brake.
- Standard inlets: 90° ball bearing swivel joints, 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlets: 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar).
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- See 2400 Series welding reels for use with oxygen/acetylene.
- Spray Painting