Hannay Reels 3000 Manual Rewind Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay Reels 3000 Series is ideal for fuel dispensing, spray and fire protection operations. The economical reel is best for long-length ¾” or 1” hoses, and handles pressure up to 2,000 psi. Manual rewind options include disc rewind or removable direct crank rewind. Steel is standard on the 3000 Series, but stainless steel and aluminum swivel joints, risers and hubs are available.
- Economical manual rewind reels for long lengths of hose.
- Choose disc rewind or removable direct crank rewind.
- Supplied with spring-actuated pin lock.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT thread.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Fuel dispensing
- Spray operations
- Fire protection