Hannay Reels 8000 Series Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay's 8000 series reels are heavy-duty reels designed for bulk transfer operations, fueling applications, chemical transfer and more. The 8000 series can handle 1.5" up to 2" ID hose and lengths up to 340 feet and are available in manual or power rewind options. Stainless steel internal options are available upon request to handle senstive chemicals or food grade fluids.
- Heavy-duty reel designed for longer lengths and larger diameters of hose through 2" I.D.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with a pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 2" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: flanged riser, 2" female NPT threads.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Bulk Transfer
- Chemical Transfer
- General Dispensiing
- Food/Beverage Transfer