Hannay Reels 9000 Series For Large Diameter Hoses
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The 9000 Series from Hannay Reels is made to handle 2” through 4” ID hoses. The heavy-duty reels can be powered by a gear driven crank or a chain and sprocket powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor. The 9000 Series features a multi-wrap configuration as well as a standard 90° ball bearing swivel joint.
- Heavy-duty reel for longer lengths and large diameters of hose through 3” I.D.
- Choose gear driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor
- Crank rewind reels supplied with a pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake
- Standard: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 3” female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: flanged riser, 3” female NPT threads
- Standard inlet, outlet riser and hub assembly are steel
- Options: Swivel joint available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly available in stainless steel
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items.
- Roller position must be specified
- Pressures to 300 psi (21 bar)
- Temperatures from -20°F to +225°F (-29° C to +107° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Bulk Transfer
- High Volume
- Chemical Transfer
- Vacuum Hose