Hannay Reels 900 Spring Rewind Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Designed for bulk transfer and fuel dispensing operations, Hannay Reels 900 Series Spring Rewind Reels are constructed with a roll-formed channel frame. The non-sparking ratchet and declutching arbor prevent damage to the reel and ensures its longevity. The 900 Series comes with 4-way roller assembly, but the rollers can be reconfigured to fit almost any need. Constant tension is also available upon request.
- Roll-formed channel frame construction.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet: 90° swivel joint, 1-1/2" female NPT threads and 2" Victaulic groove.
- Standard outlet: 1-1/2" female NPT threads.
- Pressures to 600 psi (41 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +175° F (-51° C to +79° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- SR and VR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the right, TR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the left. Optional configurations are available, must specify.
- Constant tension is available consult factory.
- Bulk transfer
- Fuel dispensing