Hannay Reels CR6600 Series for Live Electric
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay's CR6600 Cable reel is designed for live electric cable. This series is available in manual or power rewind, and can handle 12/3 through 8/3 cord. The CR6600 is compact and can fit easily in work truck compartments. Ideal for construciton, transportation, work trucks, railroad service operations and more.
- Gear-driven crank rewind.
- Chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, compressed air, or hydraulic motor.
- Auxiliary rewind and pinion brake standard.
- Consult factory for other brakes.
- 3-conductor, 45 amp, 600 volt collector assembly with #8 gauge wiring.
- Double brushes per circuit; brushes are copper graphite, copper alloy rings.
- Additional conductors or higher amperage are available at extra cost; must be specified (300 amps possible with custom design).
- Silver collector assemblies are available.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items; specify roller position.
- Washdown and potable water
- Hydrant and mobile refueling
- Aircraft servicing and maintenance
- Sensing and grounding
- Firefighting and rescue
- Aircraft de-icing
- Pressurized air/nitrogen
- Video inspection
- DEF for service vehicles