Hannay Reels Heavy-Duty 6000 Series Rewind Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay Reels 6000 Series Manual or Power Rewind Reels are heavy-duty enough to handle longer lengths of hose used for fuel dispensing, fire protection, and water blasting operations. Available with a gear-driven crank rewind or a sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or compressed air motor, the 6000 series can handle pressure up to 2,000 psi. Additional material options are available upon request.
- Heavy-duty reel for longer lengths of hose.
- Choose gear-driven crank rewind or chain and sprocket drive powered by an electric, hydraulic, or compressed air motor.
- Crank rewind reels supplied with pinion brake; power rewind reels with a comet brake.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard: inlet, outlet riser, and hub assembly are steel. Options: swivel joint also available in aluminum or stainless steel, riser and hub assembly also available in stainless steel.
- Rollers and roller mounting brackets are accessory items. Specify roller position.
- Pressures to 2000 psi (138 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- Chain guard, available upon request, must be specified.
- Fuel Dispensing
- Fire Protection
- Spray Operations
- Water Blasting
- Sewer Cleaning
- Water Supply