Hannay Reels N700 Series Spring Rewind Reels
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The N700 Series spring rewind reels are built with a narrow, compact mounting base. The design is ideal for air, water, steam and general industrial applications. A non-sparking ratchet assembly and declutching arbor prevents damage during reverse winding. The reel handles ¼’ to ½’ ID hoses and withstands pressure up to 10,000 psi. Constant tension is also an available feature, upon request.
- Standard N Series has a narrow frame and compact mounting base.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet: 90° balanced pressure swivel joint, 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1/2" female NPT threads.
- Standard pressures to 3000 psi (207 bar), available up to 10,000 psi (690 bar).
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- SR and VR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the right, TR roller positions: swivel joint is standard on the left. Optional configurations are available.
- Assembly Operations
- Air Tools
- High Pressure
- General Industrial Applications