Hannay Reels PW-2 Series For Power Washing
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The compact PW-2 Series from Hannay features a lightweight and versatile design, which can be used with almost any type of pressure washer for steam cleaning, spray and washdown applications. The reel includes a permanent direct crank rewind with an adjustable split brake assembly. The reels feature a black powder coat finish, and it can be manufactured in different sizes and threads upon request.
- Lightweight, compact, and versatile; designed for mobile and portable pressure wash equipment.
- Permanent direct crank rewind.
- Adjustable split bearing brake assembly.
- Standard inlet: full-flow swivel joint with 1/2" NPT fitting.
- Standard outlet: 3/8" female NPT fitting.
- Other sizes and/or threads can be furnished and must be specified.
- Pressures up to 4000 psi (276 bar).
- Product temperatures from +20°F to +400°F (-7°C to + 204°C).
- Consult factory for other temperatures.
- Specify mounting position when ordering mounting kits.
- Captive (4-sided) hose guide roller assembly.
- Black powder coat finish.
- Power Washing
- Steam Cleaning
- Spray Operations