Spring Return Actuators
Product Announcement from Hansen Corp.
This simple 2 position unit requires equally simple controls. When energized, the actuator drives open 90 degrees and stays open as long as it's powered. When power is removed the spring drives it back to the closed position. It's the simple, inexpensive option for damper control.
- Actuator Type: Power open and spring closed.
- Actuator Mounting: Set-screw clamping to 5/16 inch diameter damper shaft and anti-rotation pin as shown.
- Actuator Rotational Travel: 90 degrees (open to close positions).
- Actuator Electrical Connection: Two wires.
- Available with soft finish spring for maximizing life in low friction application or strong finish for higher friction applications.
Click here to view product details and specs.