Amphenol Advanced Sensors NTC Thermistor Chips
Featured Product from Heilind Electronics, Inc.
Amphenol epoxy-coated, NTC interchangeable thermistor chips with bare tinned-copper lead wires. Precision, solid state temperature sensor suitable for temperature measurement, control and compensation.
- Precision, solid state temperature sensor
- Interchangeability down to ±0.18°F (±0.1°C)
- Suitable for use over a range of -112°F to 302°F (–80°C to 150°C
- )High sensitivity, greater than –4%/°C at 77°F (25°C)
- Suitable for temperature measurement, control and compensation
- High reliability and stability over an interchangeable range
- Most popular Resistance (R) vs Temperature (T) curves are available
- Resin-coated for good mechanical strength and resistance to solvents
- Rugged construction
- DC95: .012 in (0.3mm) diameter bare tinned copper lead wires
- EC95: .008 in (0.2mm) diameter bare tinned Cu-Ni alloy lead wires
- TK95: .010 in (.25mm) diameter PTFE/PFA Cu-Ni alloy lead wires