Standex-Meder High Voltage Reed Relay Series
Product Announcement from Heilind Electronics, Inc.
The KT Series Reed Relays integrate high technology packed into a small footprint. Available in either surface mount or through hole mounting, the KT relay measures just L30 x W8.6 x H10.6mm. Additionally, the KT Relay series offer excellent isolation resistance at >= 1013? and an isolation voltage between the coil and contact of >= 7kVDC. Contact Heilind!
Both its high isolation characteristics and very small size make these KT relays highly suitable for green applications such as solar photovoltaic technology. They are particularly helpful in measuring isolation resistance across several components within a solar system prior to grid connection preventing injury or further current leakages.
The LI series reed relay is an ultra miniature high voltage relay series design in a PCB through hole package, capable of switching voltage up to 1kVDC and breakdown voltage up to 5kVDC.
It is available in three coil voltages of 5V, 12V, and 24V, and all three versions are available in either surface or through-hole mounting. They are packaged in a hermetically sealed thermoset molded encapsulation, with switching voltages of 1000V and coil resistances of 150 Ohms.
Additional features include its innovative design with no internal solder joints and ability to meet minimum creepage distance requirements as outlined by the IEC standard.
- High Isolation characteristic
- Small dimensions
- High isolation voltage
- PCB through hole mounting
- Hermetically sealed thermoset
- Molded encapsulation
- Dynamically tested contacts
- Low Leakage Currents
- Tested in accordance with AEC-Q200
- UL listed
- Automotive, Electric & Hybrid Vehicles
- Battery Management Systems
- Battery Conditioning
- High Insulation Measurement
- Renewable Energy - Wind & PV Systems
- Solar Inverters
- Power Distribution
- Medical Equipment
- Surgical Generators
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Isolation Functions
- Test & Measurement
- Integrated Circuit Testers
- Automated & Precision Test Equipment
- Multiplexers, High Density Matrices
- Intrinsic Safety
- Electronics, Mining, Oil & Gas Production
- Geothermal & Seismic Instrumentation
- Test & Measurement
For more information or to check inventory at Heilind, click here