Fast setting, industrial grade epoxy adhesive.
Featured Product from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
LOCTITE EA E-00CL/100CL
Known as Loctite E-00CL Hysol Epoxy
2-part, fast setting, flowable, industrial grade epoxy adhesive. The mixture cures at room temperature to form a clear, rigid, machinable bondline.
LOCTITE® EA E-00CL/100CL is a clear, 2-part, fast setting, flowable, industrial grade epoxy adhesive. Once mixed, it cures at room temperature to form a clear, rigid, machinable bondline. The cured epoxy is resistant to various chemicals and solvents and acts as an excellent electrical insulator. Used for general purpose bonding, potting or encapsulating.
- Cures at room temperature to form a clear, rigid, machinable bondline
- Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and solvents
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Used for general purpose bonding, potting or encapsulating
- Works on a variety of plastic, metal, glass, rubber, wood and ceramic substrates
- Well suited for applications that require a clear bondline
Formulated to provide tough, durable bonds to a wide variety of surfaces
Henkel's structural adhesive products fall under the LOCTITE® and TEROSON® brands. They are engineered to meet a wide range of industrial bonding, sealing and assembly requirements.
LOCTITE® structural adhesives are available in easy-to-use packages for hand-held, manual, and semi-automated applications, including cartridges, syringes, soft-squeeze bottles and dual cartridges for two-part formulations. LOCTITE® structural adhesives are also offered in larger packages such as 5- or 55-gallon pails for high-volume dispensing and automated assembly operations.
They’re formulated to meet the rising demands in assembly design and maintenance repair for:
- High performance structural bonding
- Multi-surface structural bonding
- Dissimilar substrate structural bonding
- Low hazard structural adhesives
Henkel is the leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide.