Hysol Epoxy Adhesive, Ultra Strength
Featured Product from Henkel Corporation - Industrial
LOCTITE EA E-120HP
Known as Loctite E-120HP Hysol Epoxy Adhesive, Ultra Strength
2-part industrial grade epoxy adhesive. It cures at room temperature to form a tough bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces.
LOCTITE® EA E-120HP is an amber-beige, 2-part, high viscosity, industrial grade epoxy adhesive. The mixture cures at room temperature to form a tough bondline with excellent resistance to peel and impact forces. When fully cured, the epoxy offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties and withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals.
- Extended work life
- Excellent resistance to peel and impact forces
- Offers superior thermal shock resistance, excellent mechanical and electrical properties and withstands exposure to a wide variety of solvents and chemicals
- Suitable for low stress, general industrial applications which require high impact and high peel strength
- Bonds dissimilar materials including aluminum, steel, and other metals, as well as a variety of plastics and ceramics
Formulated to provide tough, durable bonds to a wide variety of surfaces
Henkel's structural adhesive products fall under the LOCTITE® and TEROSON® brands. They are engineered to meet a wide range of industrial bonding, sealing and assembly requirements.
LOCTITE® structural adhesives are available in easy-to-use packages for hand-held, manual, and semi-automated applications, including cartridges, syringes, soft-squeeze bottles and dual cartridges for two-part formulations. LOCTITE® structural adhesives are also offered in larger packages such as 5- or 55-gallon pails for high-volume dispensing and automated assembly operations.
They’re formulated to meet the rising demands in assembly design and maintenance repair for:
- High performance structural bonding
- Multi-surface structural bonding
- Dissimilar substrate structural bonding
- Low hazard structural adhesives
Henkel is the leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide.