Epoxy, Silver-filled film adhesive
Featured Product from Henkel Corporation - Electronics
LOCTITE ABLESTIK CF 3366, Epoxy, Silver-filled film adhesive
LOCTITE® ABLESTIK® CF 3366 is an epoxy-based, silver-filled film adhesive with high thermal and electrical conductivity designed for high-reliability applications such as those found in the aerospace sector. Within harsh conditions, LOCTITE ABLESTIK CF 3366 maintains its adhesion strength up to temperatures as high as 175°C, facilitating reliable thermal and electrical performance even during extended exposure to elevated temperatures. Available in custom-cut dimensions, LOCTITE ABLESTIK CF 3366 offers a clean, low cost-of-ownership alternative to paste adhesives.
- High and stable adhesion at elevated temperatures – maintains adhesion strength up to temperatures as high as 175°C; extreme environment capable
- High electrical and thermal conductivity – superior grounding and minimum thermal resistance to heat sink
- Compatible with temperature-sensitive substrates and components – cures at a low temperature of 125°C
- Flexible – allows use of material combinations with CTE mismatches
- Customized preforms – can be custom cut to accommodate highly complex dimensions for clean, easy application with no waste
- Adhesion with flexibility
- Uniform bondline adhesion
- Void-free bondline
- Passes NASA outgassing
Henkel is the leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide. At Henkel Adhesive Technologies, our brands are an essential part of countless industrial and consumer applications. We combine unmatched innovation in adhesives, sealants, and functional coatings with industry knowhow to develop tailor-made solutions with you—for you.