Intelligent Power Distribution System
Featured Product from Henrich Electronics, Inc.
• High reliability
* Dual power inputs
• Openness and Regulated
* Interoperability among multiple protocols from multiple vendors to maximize the network resources
• Integrity and Reliability
* To ensure fast, reliable data transfer services with integrated management and control
* The hardware, software and protocols are compliant with international standards with long term planning in design
• Effective Management and Safety
* Complete management of the network
* Support VLAN, QoS and other important functions
* Layered safety arrangement for taking care of different safety concerns
• High speed Ethernet technology required
* Allows for further expansion of the existing networks
Henrich Power Distribution Case Study
Our MX7028-4G gigabit layer 3 switch, one network management software and one network control platform are installed in the control center. MX7028-4G-8SC is used to aggregate the network equipment in the control center and connect the equipment from multiple substations. It also transfers these data to other designated locations. The network control platform is to configure the network and monitor the parameters of the running network.
Similarly, one MX7028-4G-8SC gigabit layer 3 switch, one network management software and one network control platform are installed in the substation. MX7028-4G-8SC is used to aggregate the network equipment in the substation and contact the requirement from multiple power distribution and monitoring center. It also transfers these data to other designated locations. HES8M-2SC is used to aggregate and transfer the frontend FTU and DTU data. The network control platform is to configure the network and monitor the parameters of the running network.
Henrich--Your trusted partner for Industrial Ethernet Solutions
Founded in Storrs, CT., USA, Henrich Corporation has been helping customers across the globe to manage their industrial automation systems with rugged and secured Ethernet Networking Products in various industries, such as power utilities, transportation, oil and gas, factory automation, remote monitoring, etc. Working with world-leading suppliers, Henrich's team focuses on designing, engineering, manufacturing and marketing a full range of customer-specific products and services. Always keeping up with the technology trend changes, we ensure that you are working with a trusted partner and one-stop shop for all your needs in industrial Ethernet products and services.