FiberLight L3 for In-Field Spectroscopy
Featured Product from Heraeus Noblelight America LLC
Following the trend to smaller devices, the compact FiberLight® L3 requires only a very small space in the instrument.
FiberLight® L3 is a unique and innovative light source module, which combines the features of LED technology, such as long lifetime and low power consumption with a broadband UV-spectrum for the first time. Following the trend to smaller devices, the compact FiberLight® L3 requires only a very small space in the instrument.
- New application fields are possible, due to unique combination of features, like low power consumption (< 1.5 W), instant ON/OFF and small size (60 × 63 × 48 mm)
- Incorporates optical fiber coupling and plug & play set up for easy integration into mobile and handheld analytical instruments
- Broadband UV spectrum (250–490nm) enables the detection of a wider range of substances
- Can operate in pulsing or continuous modes with excellent stability
- The long lifetime (> 5.000h) allows longer maintenance cycles and reduces costs