RTM 2280V An Economical Torquemeter Solution
Featured Product from S. Himmelstein & Company
The RTM2280V is an economical solution for a variety of industrial torque meaurement and control applications.
Typically used in applications where rotation is limited to 360 degrees or less.
The following benefits are provided by this torquemeter:
- High accuracy
- Torque ranges from 10 lbf-in to 750,000 lbf-in
- High torsional stiffness, and low deflection.
- Overload capacity is twice rated torque.
- All are calibrated CW and CCW to rated load in our NVLAP* accredited laboratory.
- There are no pots or other parts subject to misadjustment during vibration or by unauthorized users.
- You can select any of 10 units of Measure without recalibrating. Analog and digital outputs are simultaneously available.
- Use the RS232 port with furnished software or write your own.
- Low drift, exceptional temperature performance, and 150% Overrange.
- Without High Overrange, clipped peaks cause large errors**.
- Calibration, Tare and Zero may be invoked via control lines or your computer.
- Use any of 11 Bessel filters for signal processing.
- Use your PC to Display Current, Max, Min and Spread Data, to Save and Plot Data and to Store Test Settings