Featured Product from Honeywell Sensing & IoT
For rugged, long-lasting, cost-effective rotational position sensing and performance - turn to Honeywell Sensing and Control potentiometers.
Built on the trusted Clarostat and Honeywell legacies of high quality, high-performance position sensing, Honeywell potentiometers (also known in the industry as POTS) convert rotary motion into a change of resistance, supplying a smooth transition of voltage or current levels, then used to control position movement in a wide variety of applications.
Available in cermet, wirewound, metal, plastic, or combination packages, sealed against dust or moisture, and sized to fit into tight spaces, as well as a variety of terminations and flexible mounting options to meet your needs.
Custom options are available - contact us with your application requirements
- Cost-effective - good performance at a reasonable price
- Wide range of resistance values (100 Ohm to 5MOhm inclusive)
- Small package size - for use in tight spaces
- Long rotational life - greater than 1 million cycles
- Audio and visual equipment - guitars, sound mixers, projectors, amplifiers
- Foot pedal controls - guitars, sewing machines, woodworking equipment
- Machine control joysticks, robotic arm position
- Hand-held equipment - multimeters, mobile monitoring devices, walkie-talkies
- Welding equipment - MIG wire feed, foot pedal controls, adjustment knobs
- Test and measurement equipment - oscilloscopes
- Material handling equipment position
- Valve actuator position
- Light switches
- Foot pedals, steering equipment
- Vehicle manual controls - Gear shifter, joystick, and throttle position (e.g., construction/agricul
- Industrial vehicle attachment position - forklift trucks
- Hand-held equipment - mobile monitoring devices
- Laboratory and diagnostic equipment