Data Logging Tachometer for Engineers/ Maintenance
Featured Product from HydraCheck Inc.
Providing an unequaled level of user flexibility, the DT-2100 is the premium tachometer for engineers and maintenance professionals. Aiding the diagnosis of the most difficult machinery measurements with its on-board data-logging, graphing and statistical analysis, the user can examine the results of their testing on site and determine if additional data is required. Data can be downloaded to the optional software to further analyze and diagnose system performance. If simplicity is required, the DT-2100 can accommodate with its selectable display styles allowing results to be viewed in standard numerical, chart, bar graph or gauge modes. Max., Min. and Ave. can be quickly scrolled through in any display mode for additional test feedback. Request our catalog
Data recording can be set for single point or continuous logging. Often the user may need to adjust the machinery during testing. Simply mount the DT-2100 on its tri-pod connection, select continuous logging and adjust machinery as necessary. After the test, you can easily review results on unit or download to the computer. Two people are no longer required to perform a test that one can now conveniently complete. The DT-2100 even allows multiple users to store their programmed settings. There is no need to spend time checking all settings to ensure the instrument is set up as desired.
- Data storage in selected groups allows testing of multiple machinery without mixing data
- View data and statistics on display or utilize optional software for additional analysis on a PC
- Max., Min., Ave., standard deviation & number of recordings as well as acceleration are calculated and reviewable
- Bright, graphical LED rotatable display with multiple display modes provides testing flexibility in any application indoor or outdoor setting
- Compact and light weight for comfortable handheld testing, or for extended tests mount with threaded insert to tri-pod or machinery fixture
- Auto-detect feature instantly identifies if contact adapter is installed, allows rapid changing from contact to non-contact testing
- Comparator setting enables upper/lower limit threshold icon indicators to appear; provides immediate pass/fail analysis
- Length (distance) measurement function in non-contact mode allows length measuring in applications where making contact with the machinery is difficult and/or dangerous
- Scale adjustment provides ability to override the data in situations where known offsets are required or multiples make more sense to the user.