Pressure Gauges - MPa/Kgcm2
Featured Product from HydraCheck Inc.
Our high quality liquid filled pressure gauges feature a stainless steel case for protection in harse environments. These gauges are intended for adverse service conditions where pulsating and vibration exists. They are also suitable for gaseous or liquid media that will not obstruct the pressure system.
- Pressure ranges up to 60 MPa (600 kg/cm2).
- MPa and kg/cm2 scale.
- 1/4” NPT bottom mount.
- Size: 2 1/2" (63mm).
- Finest quality products from WIKA®.
- Design:ASME B40.100 & EN 837-1
- Accuracy:±2/1/2% of span (ASME B40.100 Grade A)
- Working Pressure:Steady: 3/4 full-scale value, Fluctuating: 2/3 full-scale value, Short time: Full-scale value
- Ambient Temperature:-4 - +140°F (-20 - +60°C)
- Medium Temperature:+140°F (+60°C) Maximum
- Temperature Error:Additional error when temperature changes from reference temperature of 68°F (20°C) ±0.4% for every 18°F (10°C) rising or falling, Percentage of span.
- Weather Protection:Weather tight (NEMA 4X/IP65)
- Pressure Connection Material:Copper alloy
- Bourdon Tube Material:Copper alloy
- Movement:Copper Alloy
- Dial Material:White ABS
- Pointer Material:Black aluminum
- Case: 304 stainless steel with vent plug and stainless steel crimp ring. Suitable for liquid filling. Case connection sealed with O-ring (EPMD o-ring).
HydraCheck was established in 1990 when Rory McLaren realized there was insufficient maintenance and testing equipment for hydraulic systems. HydraCheck's benchmark is to be the most reliable source for all maintenance and testing needs. Furthermore, we strive to provide the best products available on the market. HydraCheck has progressively developed into the leading maintenance and testing equipment company and continues to expand inventory and implement elite customer service. Our objective is to provide the diagnostic instrumentation that maintenance technicians need in order to do their job safely and effectively