Completely Eliminate Miscuts
Featured Product from Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
The MD10D manual stop from Kentucky Gauge offers a cost-effective way to boost productivity and increase positioning accuracy. Equipped with an IP67 rated linear encoder and digital readout that boasts resolutions of 0.001” / 0.01mm, you can avoid miscuts while reducing material waste.
Contact us for a quote to find out just how quickly the MD10D will pay for itself!
- Guide rail with t-slots for easy retrofit
- Non-contact linear encoder for direct and precise measuring
- Easy-to-read LCD digital readout with inch, mm and fractional display
- Roto-lock brake system for secure holding force
- High-performance slide bearings for smooth positioning
- Available in any length - No limitations
- Hinged arm lift for material pass through
- Left or right side mounting
- Customized to fit application requirements
- Resolution: 0.001”, 0.01mm, 1/64”
- Repeat-accuracy: 0.001” / 0.01mm
- Steel faceplate: 1.5” x 3” standard
- Brake force: 800N
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F -122°F)
- Protection: Scale: IP67; Display: IP60
- Power supply: ‘C’ battery
- Total length: +10”
- Measuring range: Unlimited
***Customized versions available upon request.***
We're completely confident in our machines. So confident that our industry-leading 2-year warranty comes standard on our machines.
You give us your requirements and we'll modify any of our machines to work exactly how you need them to.
Our rugged rack and pinion drive and wear-free linear encoders ensure you can rely on a Kentucky Gauge to withstand day-to-day abuse while maintaining high-accuracy measurements