Encoders for Medical Equipment
Featured Product from Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
Medical devices rely heavily on high-performance and dependable encoders and sensors that must comply with rigorous demands and meet specific performance and quality requirements. Lika Electronic designs and provides a variety of valuable and cost effective measuring solutions for medical applications.
Our standard and custom rotary encoders, linear encoders, draw-wire encoders and inclinometers are successfully used in electro-medical and laboratory equipment such as:
- operating and examination tables
- scanners (computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, digital mammography equipment, etc.)
- Gamma Knife and X-ray machines
- hospital beds
- dentist chairs
- laboratory testing devices
They all feature a compact and protected design and provide high standards for safe, reliable and long term operation. The range includes incremental and absolute versions with full-optical or magnetic sensing technologies and digital (BiSS, SSI, etc.) or analog interfaces. Lika also develops customer-specific solutions to fulfill individual dimension, resolution and connection needs for OEMs.
Among the suitable products in the range:
- CK41, AS36, MM36, IQ36 / CKQ36 rotary encoders
- SMA1, SMA2, SMA5, SMAX, SMAZ linear encoders
- SFA-1000 / SFA-2000, SFA-5000 / SFA-10000 cable-pulling encoders
- SFP string pots / analog wire-actuated transducers
- IXA, IXB, IXC series inclinometers
Follow us on social media to stay up-to-date on all of the latest product offers, product news, and specials!