More Accurate and Reliable than Calipers
Featured Product from Hymark/Kentucky Gauge
The Kentucky Gauge MMP Digital Length Gauge offers a rugged alternative to delicate calipers that often get lost or damaged. Not only does the MMP boast larger anvils than calipers, it is also available in longer lengths and offers an optional non-marring surface for the material to rest while being measured. Thus, eliminating errors from the tool being misaligned with the surface of the part.
Wired and Wireless SPC Available!!
- Easy-to-read LCD digital readout
- Inch, mm and fractional display with direct push-button conversion
- Calibration certificate included
- RS232 interface (optional)
- Adjustable parameters for presets, datum and offsets
- Precision ground tool steel anvils
- Customizable to fit application requirements
- Field replaceable components
- Can be mounted to a dedicated table top or used with our polypropylene base for portability
- Optional push-to-send SPC output
- Resolution: 0.001”, 0.01mm, 1/64”
- Repeat-accuracy: 0.001” / 0.01mm
- Anvil size: 3.375” x 2.50” standard
- Operating temperature: 0°C - 50°C (32°F -122°F)
- Protection: Scale: IP67; Display: IP60
- Power supply: ‘C’ battery
- Measuring technology: Magneto-resistive
- Measuring range: Unlimited
***Customized versions available upon request.***
We're completely confident in our machines. So confident that our industry-leading 2-year warranty comes standard on our machines.
You give us your requirements and we'll modify any of our machines to work exactly how you need them to.
Our rugged rack and pinion drive and wear-free linear encoders ensure you can rely on a Kentucky Gauge to withstand day-to-day abuse while maintaining high-accuracy measurements
Hymark is your best source for Motion Control Products, Length Measuring Gauges, Machine Tool Equipment and Customized Machinery.
427 Bark Cove
Owensboro, KY 42303