Use confocal sensor to measure step height
Featured Product from Hypersen Technologies Co., Ltd.
Hypersen Chromatic Confocal Sensor is a non-contact displacement sensor that measure object’s distance and displacement at nanometer level. It’s very effective to measure the surface height difference and flatness of your workpieces.
The whole sensor system consists of a sensor controller and one or more sensor heads.
- 3kHz sampling rate
- 04um static repeatability
- Non-contact measurement
- One controller can support up to 4 sensor heads simultaneously
- Perfect for transparent/translucent and highly reflective materials
- Coaxial measurement, no blind measurement area
- Step height measurement
- Glass/display flatness measurement
- Surface profile measurent
- Thickness measurement
Within 5 business days
Return policy; Long-term after-sales service and technical support
DHL, UPS or others as you appoint