Robotmaster for robotic welding
Featured Product from Hypertherm, Inc.
Robotmaster for robotic welding increases shop productivity by overcoming programming barriers. You can automate welding paths and parameters, and increase throughput and consistency regardless of batch size or part complexity.
Advantages for robot welding applications
- Robotic programming for welding can be performed automatically from the CAD programming model and subsequently modified with minimal effort to adjust for weld bead size and gun to part distance
- Ability to program and manage gun tilt and rotation for optimal weld
- Robot welding programming gives you the ability to automatically activate/deactivate the welding gun
- Tool orientations can be managed automatically to optimize the program for minimal wrist rotation and maximize robot reach
- Calibration tools that compensate for actual part setup