Significantly better hole quality with True Hole®
Featured Product from Hypertherm, Inc.
As part of Hypertherm's SureCut™ technology, our patented True Hole® technology for mild steel produces significantly better hole quality than what has been previously possible using plasma. It is exclusively available for use in conjunction with Hypertherm's HPRXD® auto gas plasma systems including the new XPR300™ system.
True Hole is automatically applied by the nesting software or CNC software to thicknesses up to 25 mm (1”) diameter and hole coverage ranges from hole diameter to thickness ratios from 2:1 to as low as 1:1.
- Bolt hole quality is delivered automatically without operator intervention.
- Narrows the gap with laser hole quality making the plasma process suitable for many jobs previously cut with laser.
- Virtually eliminates hole taper.
- Ding is reduced and biased to the outside of the hole.
- Delivers true "bolt-hole" quality.