Magnetic Position Sensors
Featured Product from ifm electronic gmbh
Magnetic sensors are used for the detection of positions without contact or wear and tear. They are used where very long sensing ranges are required. Since magnetic fields penetrate all non-magnetisable materials, the sensors can detect magnets through walls made of stainless steel, aluminium, plastic or glass.
- Reliable detection also through non-magnetisable metals
- Cylindrical or rectangular types
- Small housings with very long sensing ranges
- High mechanical stability in case of shock or vibration
- Flush or non-flush mountable in non-magnetisable metals