OGD Precision sensor
Featured Product from ifm electronic gmbh
OGD Precision sensor
The OGD precision sensor catches errors immediately during a process, allowing for corrections to be made on the fly to reduce loses.
- Robust housing and compact profile allow the sensor to be placed almost anywhere
- Time-of-flight measurement with laser technology provides reliable and consistent sensing for precision performance
- Two-color digital display indicates the distance set (cm, mm or inches)
- Simple setup. Manually toggle the setpoint distance up or down and save. That’s it! Or set the distance with IO-Link, ifm’s digital transmission interface (key to Smart Factory)
- Can be used on reflective surfaces and all colors; 22…300 mm sensing range
Measuring, controlling and evaluating - When it comes to pioneering automation and digitalisation technology, the ifm group is the ideal partner. Since the foundation in 1969 ifm has developed, produced and sold sensors, controllers, software and systems for industrial automation and digitalisation worldwide. Today the ifm group family-run in the second generation with more than 7,000 employees in 70 countries is one of the worldwide industry leaders. ifm combines the internationality and innovative strength of a growing group of companies with the flexibility and close customer contact of a medium-sized company.
ifm – close to you!
At ifm, the key to success has always been people. A sales and service team of more than 1,650 people - which is above average - supports customers worldwide. The experts on site know the regional conditions and ensure individual and trusting support. More than 1,000 people in research and development work in close partnership with the customer as well as research institutions and universities to find solutions for the requirements of tomorrow. More than 880 patents and about 100 new patent registrations in 2018 are the result of this commitment.
A huge variety of products
ifm's exceptionally large product portfolio does not only cover all relevant standard solutions but also the special requirements of individual industries. In addition to position and process sensors, sensors for motion control and safety technology are part of the product range. Furthermore ifm offers products for industrial imaging and communication as well as identification systems and systems for mobile machines.
Besides, ifm has been developing more and more innovative Industry 4.0 solutions and equivalent software and cloud products.