Photoelectric 3D Sensors
Featured Product from ifm electronic gmbh
Photoelectric 3D sensors have a wide range of applications including the detection of volume, distance and level. They measure the distance between the sensor and the nearest surface point by point using the time-of-flight principle. The units illuminate the scene with an internal or external infrared light source and calculate the distance by means of the light reflected from the surface.
The sensors for industrial applications can be used for completeness checks, volume determination or sorting tasks. Sensors for use in mobile machines offer outstanding shock and vibration resistance.
- Up to 38500 distance values per measurement for a detailed assessment of the application
- Different output functions configurable
- Visual assessment of distance, level or volume
- Predefined function blocks
- Reliable function due to time-of-flight measurement