Dairy Parlors; Turn-Act Linear Solutions
Featured Product from ITT Compact Automation
Dairy Farms in NY needed help with failing trunion mounted tie-rod cylinders that were slowing down the milking process.
The farms also required assistance with custom herringbone gate double-rod cylinders (130" long, etc) where rod seals were constantly leaking and causing over-run by the compressor system to manage air loss.
- Turn-Act custom designed drop-in replacement cylinders.
- Improved sealing strategy and rod scraper to prevent contamination damage to rod seals in dusty environment.
- Double-rod custom cylinder designed to stroke independently at either end or simultaneously.
Unitary center cap with Delrin glide pad to reduce rod side loading for long-stroke cylinder.
- Dairy parlor operation realized an immediate 15% improvement in product output.
- Legacy installed gate and milking stall equipment functioned "like new" again.
Product Focus:Turn-Act Linear Solutions