Highest mAh Rechargeable Coin Cell Batteries
Featured Product from Illinois Capacitor
Illinois Capacitor's RJD Series batteries are different in design from other similar-looking batteries. A new encapsulation technology significantly increases storage capacity by completely utilizing the space within the cell case. Not only has the energy density per lithium ion been improved, the failure rate is superior to older designs. Encapsulation, unlike the conventional stacking method, resolved manufacturing issues which affect safety and reliability. As a result, RJD Series batteries allow manufacturers to offer new levels of performance without product redesign.
- World's highest mAh capacity!
- Increases product run time
- Where size is critical, allows a smaller battery
- Greater reliability and safety! More resistant to overheating than conventional coin-cell batteries
- Patented technology virtually eliminates risk of internal shorts
- Wide operating temperature range
- UL Listed
- Available leaded or with conventional flat terminals