The Ultimate in Recovery
Featured Product from Industrial Magnetics, Inc.
Javelin™ Eddy Current
Our Javelin™ Eddy Current Separators are designed from the ground up to provide high recovery rates (97%+) and low operating costs. They are ideal for a range of applications, including: MRF (Material Recovery Facilities), C&D, Incineration, Auto shredding, Electronics Recycling and more.The units vary essentially in one area, the number of poles. While all of our units do a remarkable job on UBC (Beverage Can) recovery, the standard 8 pole unit was designed just for this job. The 12 and 16 pole units were initially designed for glass clean up, though they excel in any application where recovery of smaller particles is required.
The Throw Makes The Difference™ - Every Javelin™ ECS machine is built with the highest quality materials and to an unmatched quality standard. They have the strongest and deepest field in the industry, for a farther throw and a higher and cleaner UBC recovery rate. The Javelin ECS is in use at major MRFs around the world with excellent results. Though we talk of 97% recovery most of our units have to pass more stringent compliance tests. No matter what your volume the Javelin Eddy Current Separator will add to your bottom line.
- Eccentric Set Rotor for Maximum Strength (Highest Gauss In The Industry)
- High grade Rare Earth magnets
- Stainless steel sleeve on all rotors
- Removable Service Panels for Easy Maintenance
- Variable speed motor for rotor and belt
- Carbon fiber shell minimizes ferrous burnout
- Internal motorized drive drum for more compact design
- Low profile design (easy retrofit)
- Take up screw adjustment for easy belt tensioning and tracking
- Heavy-duty construction
- Lifting eyes for easy installation
- Durable Powder Coated Frame (Available in custom RAL colors)
- Urethane belt with corrugated sidewalls
- Durable Brushes and Guards to Prevent Material Migration
- Cantilever design for one piece belt change
- +/- 1% of out throws in your clean aluminum
- Skid Mounded Unit Available
- Mobile Unit Designs Available
- Control Packages
- Vibratory Feeders
- Units Built to Accommodate Virtually Any Height Requirement
- Total System Design
- Rotational speeds up to 3600 RPM
- Optional splitter hood comes with adjustable side closures and an adjustable divider vane - Specialized controls are available
- Extended placement of splitter vane
Are you throwing away money?
How effective is your existing eddy current separator? If you are not getting at least 97% recovery with 97+ % cleanliness you probably are losing a significant amount of revenue from your UBC stream.
IMI is an industry leader in providing both permanent magnets and electromagnets for work holding, lifting, fixturing, conveying and magnetic separation.
At IMI, our specialty is custom fabricating! We design, engineer and manufacture magnetic assemblies and magnetic separation devices for our customers' specific requirements, and take pride in the quality and performance of our products.
With worldwide distribution through a combination of a direct sales force and manufacturers representatives, we strive to provide personalized service and innovative solutions to meet the exact needs of your application.
Certification And Compliance Initiatives
Industrial Magnetics, Inc. strives to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services. Listed here are just a few of the regulations and practices we comply with to provide users with the safest and most environmentally friendly magnetic products available. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our manufacturing process and standards compliance.