600V CoolMOS™ N-Channel Power MOSFET
Featured Product from Infineon Technologies AG
The 600V CoolMOS™ CFD7 SJ MOSFET is Infineon's latest high voltage superjunction MOSFET technology with integrated fast body diode, completing the CoolMOS™ 7 series. It is the ideal choice for resonant topologies in high power SMPS applications, such as server, telecom and EV charging stations.
The new CoolMOS™ CFD7 is the successor to the CoolMOS™ CFD2 SJ MOSFET family. CoolMOS™ CFD7 comes with reduced gate charge (Qg), improved turn-off behavior and a reverse recovery charge (Qrr) of up to 69% lower compared to the competition, as well as the lowest reverse recovery time (trr) in the market. Due to these features the devices offer highest efficiency and best-in-class reliability in soft switching topologies such as LLC and ZVS phase-shift full-bridge. In addition, CoolMOS™ CFD7 enables higher power density thanks to its optimized RDS(on).
All together, this latest fast body diode series brings clear benefits compared to competitor offerings by combining the advantages of a fast switching technology with superior commutation ruggedness without sacrificing easy implementation in the design-in process.
- Ultra-fast body diode
- Best-in-class reverse recovery charge (Qrr)
- Improved reverse diode dv/dt and dif/dt ruggedness
- Lowest FOM RDS(on) x Qg and Eoss
- Best-in-class RDS(on)/ package combinations
- Best-in-class hard commutation ruggedness
- Highest reliability for resonant topologies
- Highest efficiency with outstanding ease-of-use/performa
- Enabling increased power density solutions