CoolMOS™ P7 Superjunction MOSFETs
Featured Product from Infineon Technologies AG
The CoolMOS™ P7 superjunction (SJ) MOSFET series is designed to address typical challenges in the various applications by delivering best-in-class price/performance ratio with excellent ease-of-use. 700V, 800V and 950V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET product families have been developed for flyback based low power SMPS applications including adapter and charger, lighting, audio SMPS, smart meter, AUX and industrial power.
The 600V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET family completes the portfolio by offering the third voltage class of the P7 platform, that in contrast to the 700V, 800V and 950V series targets not only low power but also high power SMPS applications such as solar inverters, server, telecom and EV chargingstations and is fully optimized for hard as well as soft switching topologies.
- Drop-in-replacement for DPAK at lower cost
- Space savings in designs with low power dissipation
- Comparable thermal behavior to DPAK
- Cost competitiveness compared to similar competitor technologies
- Supports increased switching frequency to reduce magnetics